With spring right around the corner, it brings about the April pastel flowers, warmer weather and the cutest holiday: Easter. Vibrant dresses, cute easter bunnies and chicks, and chocolate for DAYS.
We heard through the grapevine that EVERY BUNNY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING! 😂 We’re so EGG-CITED to share this CBD recipe that’s going to have you whipping your HARE back and forth all Easter long. We know this recipe is all that it’s cracked up to be and that you live hoppily ever after indulging in it. We truly have so many egg puns it’s not even Bunny. Whether you’re prepping for the ultimate Easter egg hunt tradition or you’re gearing up to inhale the best ham and hot cross buns out there, this food is so good, it hops. Not decorating any eggs this Easter? YOLK’s ON YOU, JK! Check out the recipe below where you can buy the egg pre-coloured and made of chocolate. 🐣🐰🍫
Here’s what you need:
- 1 package (11 oz) white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (8 oz) chow mein noodles
- Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs (about 48)
- 1/2tsp Rad CBD Isolate
- Spray two standard size muffin tins with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium high power for 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until chips are fully melted.
- Stir in powdered CBD isolate, sugar and peanut butter until well blended and smooth. Fold in chow mein noodles and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into muffin tin and press down gently in center to make a “nest.”
- Place 3 chocolate eggs in center of the nest.
- Refrigerate until hardened, approximately 20 minutes, then pop out of muffin tins and serve. Can store for up to 1 week in an air tight container.
Check out how ours turned out here:
Hoppy Easter from our Bakery Fam to yours! 🤗