Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Winter Solstice, Kwanza or An ugly Christmas Sweater party, we’ve got just the drink for you. 🍸This infused cocktail will give you that Holiday High that has you belting out “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays” by Nsync at the karaoke bar. Since this recipe has the distilled and infused THC, there is no alcohol in it, so enjoy at your own pace! We’ve combined the classic Cream soda, refreshing peppermint flavour and coated the rim with crushed pink candy canes for the cute pink drink you’ll want seconds of!
There’s going to be no shortage of holiday cheer and food to indulge in so we decided to give you the cherry on top with this Candy Cane Martini. For those who don’t dabble in the dairy department, no problem, switch out with the dairy alternatives of your choice and ENJOY! No matter how you choose to spend the holidays, enjoy responsibly and let us know if you try it!
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS!
- 1 Cup half and half cream
- 12oz cream soda
- 4 teaspoons simple syrup
- 2-4 drops peppermint oil or extract
- Candy canes
- 1oz Distilled & Infused Beverage Mix
- To prepare the martini rims, lightly coat the rim of your martini cup in simple syrup on a plate.
- On another plate, crush the candy canes. Rim the glasses by dipping the glasses that have been coated in simple syrup into the candy canes
- To make the drink, simply stir together 1 cup of half and half cream, 12oz of cream soda, 4 tsp simple syrup, 1oz of Distilled & Infused beverage mix and 2-4 drops of peppermint oil in a shaker. Shake over ice.
- Pour mixed drink into the candy cane rimmed martini glass
From our crew to yours, happy holidays! 🎁🎄