We get it, the holiday of love that everyone either loves or hates. This Valentine’s Day we want to make sure you’re in for a Valentine’s Day like nothing before. Okay…we know, chocolate covered strawberries isn’t exactly rocket science or new, HOWEVER—this recipe is definitely going to be a new fave. 🍓🍫
You’ve probably guessed it by now but we’re gettin’ baked with this THC or CBD infused chocolate recipe. Even though we give you recipe, we can’t give you the skills to decorate them, so we encourage you to do your best and get creative! Enough chit chat, let’s get to good stuff, recipe below!👇
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS!
- 1 pint strawberries, patted dry
- 1 cup melting chocolates
- 1 mL THC (or CBD) Oil – Redecan Reign Drops 30:0
- Coloured chocolate for drizzle
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set it aside. Wash and pat dry your strawberries well. Set them aside.
- Fill the bottom portion of the double boiler with 1 cup of water. Place the top insert over the bottom and place over medium-low heat.
- Once simmering, add the melting chocolate. Add the lid. Steam from the bottom pan will heat the chocolate in the top pan, allowing the chocolate to melt slowly.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is mostly melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the THC oil.
- Once everything is melted and incorporated, turn off the heat. Remove the lid.
- Gently dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate run off before setting in on the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle decarbed flower, edible rose petals, white chocolate, or any other garnish over the chocolate while it is still wet.
- Repeat until all strawberries are covered. Allow the chocolate to set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours. These are best enjoyed right away!