Infused Lucky Charms Marshmallow Recipe 🍀🌈
Calling all bakers near and far, the leprechauns are after me lucky charms!🍀
Those guys are always looking for a wee bit o trouble on St. Patty’s Day. This lucky charms recipe is one that will have you shaking your Shamrocks until closing time. We all know the Irish do it better so grab your green butter, lucky charms and let’s get to baking! Whether you’re Irish or not, you can still indulge in this experiment, but remember, start low and go slow. And don’t forget to take a pitcher, it’ll last longer.
It’s St.Patty’s Day for Guiness sake, are you ready to get Sham-rocked?🍀😉
Here’s what you need:
- 1 (11.5 oz) box of Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 (16 oz) bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of Cannabutter
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Grease a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pot.
- Microwave marshmallows in a large bow for 1 minute or until melted.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, mix in 1/2 cup of the melted Cannabutter and 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Add the cereal.
- Pour mixture into the greased pan. Press gently. If you press to hard you can end up with hard marshmallow squares.
- Allow to cool in the fridge completely before cutting into squares. Optional: use a cookie cutter to cut into fun shapes!
Want to see how it went for us??? Check it out here👇